Objectives of the position
Director of Client Services
Oversees all EWYL staff at the center, under the direction of the Director of Client Services.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith and the policies of the center
- Have a bachelor’s preferably in a helping field or related experience
- Have one year of experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity
- Have two years of experience in a helping profession, preferably with management experience or equivalent
- Have experience in basic office operations and basic computer operations
- Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and problem solving
- Exhibit excellent organizational skill
- Be able to perform routine clerical duties
- Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship and support to the volunteers and fellow staff
- Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision
Please email us with your interest and resume.
Administrative, Reception, Client Services, and Training
- Assist in conducting volunteer training seminar
- Assist the Client Services Director in conducting and supervising the orientation of new volunteers in the center
- Assist in scheduling volunteer in-service trainings
- Answer phone and route calls when volunteers are not available
- Schedule appointments and greet clients, following guidelines and procedures of the center, when volunteers are not available
- See that all correspondence as pertains to Client Services (schedules, forms, thank you letters) is gathered, typed, copied, and mailed on a timely basis.
- Update all forms, files, and manuals as advised by the Director of Client Services.
- Assist the Client Services Director in developing and maintaining monthly schedule for the EWYL volunteers.
- Prayer Email Team – Update prayer team email group and send out weekly prayer requests.
- Provide services for patients and clients when volunteers are not available
- Maintain and update the referral resources for volunteers and client use
- Assist the Client Services Director in ordering materials needed to provide services to patients and clients.
- Oversee all – English and Spanish – Earn While You Learn curriculum and store
- Communicate changes or information to the EWYL facilitators via the Volunteer Communication Book
- Input EWYL data into Ekyros
- Be available to the volunteers for support and questions.
- Lead prayer time at the beginning of each volunteer shift when the Client Services Director is not available
- Appreciate EWYL volunteers through an annual appreciation dinner, monthly volunteer activities, Christmas gifts, birthday cards, words of appreciation, etc.
- Provide yearly review/evaluation of the EWYL volunteers